Hylodent Toothpaste - daily oral and dental care
Hylodent toothpaste relies on the power of hyaluronic acid and xylitol as well as specifically selected plant ingredients such as sage and arnica.
Hyaluronic acid has many uses in medicine, as it can encourage tissue regeneration. Together with xylitol and antibacterial plant-based ingredients, it hinders the growth of bacteria responsible for caries and plaque formation – without foaming surfactants or titanium dioxide, for healthy, strong gums.
Daily oral care:
Hylodent toothpaste is perfect for daily oral care and prevents caries, dental plaque, inflammations and bleeding gums.
Bleeding gums and inflammation:
Hylodent toothpaste has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Therefore, it may have a positive impact on gingivitis.
Regeneration of gums:
Hylodent toothpaste supports the cells´ regenerative powers. This can help to keep gums healthy.
Anti-aging for gums:
As we get older the body degrades connective tissue and hyaluronic acid. The gums are affected by this process as well. Hylodent toothpaste provides gums with hyaluronic acid during daily brushing.
Oral Care with the effect of hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is well known in cosmetics and skin care however less commonly known for its role in medicine and dentistry. For example, its use, if the joint cartilage is worn out. In dentistry it is used in many clinical situations, such as papilla regeneration to pad out worn gingival areas.
Hyaluronic acid is an incredible substance because it is naturally found all over the human body therefore is very easily tolerated. It can bind an extreme amount of water – up to six litres per gram. It helps provide tissue with moisture. Due to its ability to bind water, it helps to tighten the gums, helping them to look young, strong and healthy.
Interestingly, Hyaluronic acid supports wound healing and regeneration of tissue. It is one of the substances the human body uses to fight attacks of bacteria. Hylodent uses this natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Characteristics and effects of hyaluronic acid
- therapeutic substance
- already exists naturally in human tissue, so is well tolerated and easily absorbed
- supports the regeneration of gums
- has a positive effect on wound healing of gums
- has been used in the medical field for years to improve wound healing and to reduce inflammations (patches, chronic sores, pulmonology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics)
- stimulates tissue relevant cells
- moistens the mucous membranes
- can support treatments of chronic gum inflammation in children
- supports the cell reproduction
- enhances in general wound healing
- people are more and more concerned about their health and are willing to spend more money for quality and “bio”-products.
- the brand “Made in Germany” with rigid quality controls emphasizes the high-quality claim of Hylodent products.